Skip to main content

WARM BODY SCRIPT (EDITED)


(the frightening music is playing)
Narrator       : when the world is becoming the world that we dont want to. A city is not become a city anymore. The houses are full of the spooky things. When the world has nothing left. The virus is spreading over the world. When the living man become something terrible, someting that we feared of all this time : a corps. This is the story of the WARM BODY. (the frightening music is playing louder)
IN THE AIRPORT.
A lot of zombies
(Zombies are walking around. R is sitting down. He’s  looked so different from the others : wearing the red jacket, grey t-shirt and jeans that has been ripped in the knee. His clothes are so dirty. Blood  in his t shirt and a mud in his jeans and jacket)
R                : What I'm doing with my life? I'm so pale. I should get out more. I should eat better. My posture is terrible. I should stand up straighter. People would respect me more if stand up straighter.. What's wrong with me? I just wanna connect. Why can’t I  connect with people?
Narrator       : It's because he’s dead. He shouldn’t be so hard on his self. they're all dead. This girl is dead. That guy is dead. That guy in the corner is definitely dead. Jesus, this guy is looks awful. He wish he could introduce his self, but he doesnt remember his name anymore. He thinks it’s started with an R, but that's all he have left. He can not remember his name or his parents or his job. And his hoody was just suggests that he was unemployed.
R                      : Sometimes I looked at the others and tried to imagine what they were. (The music is changging into funny music. R stands up. Then 3 zombies are coming in to the stage)
You were a janitor. (a ZOMBIE 1 who holds the broom. A woman. When she looks at R suddenly she acts so coquettish –genit. R feels illfeel about her and then just get away from her).
You were the rich son of the company’s CEO. (a young man ZOMBIE 2, who just comes with the plebeian style –kampungan, segala dipake. Looked do macho, but suddenly become a gay infront of R).
You were ... A personal trainer. ( a beautiful ZOMBIE 3. R’s GF)  Now you are corpse. I argue it’s hard  to piece together the clues of how the apocalypse thing happened. It can be a chemical warfare, or even an airborne virus ... Or an outbreak Radioactive monkeys? But it does not really matter. This is what we are now.
Narrator      : This is a typical day for him. He just shuffles around, occasionally bumping in to people, Unable to apologize, or say much of anything. Must have been  so much better before, When everyone could express themselves, communicate their feelings And just enjoy each other's company. Many of the corpses made their home here in this airport. they do not know why. People waiting in airports I guess, but he’s not sure of what they are waiting for.
R                      : Oh, man. They call these guys bonies. They dont bother us, but eat anything that has a heartbeat. I mean, I will do. But at least I'm conflicted about this. We all become them someday.
At some point i just give up, I guess. Lose hope. After that, there is no turning back. Oh man, stop, stop. Dont takking it, you just making it getting worse. This is what I have to look for too. It's kind of  bummer.
IN THE PLANE
(playing music and stop)
R                      : I dont wanna be this way. I am alone. I'm lost. I mean, I'm literally lost. I've never been in this part of the airport before.  These guys are lost too. Wondering  around but they would be getting anywhere. They feel trapped. They want more than this. I'm not the only one.
BACK TO THE AIRPORT
A lot of zombies
(Funny music’s playing)  (Marcus is sitting down on the desk. Then R just comes and sitting beside him)
R                      : This is my best friend. By best friend I mean that occasionally grunning most and looked awkwardly each other. (both of them are looking awkward each other ~melotot)
We often tried to make conversation sometimes (they are trying to make some conversation by grunning each other, then ZOMBIE 4 comes. R and Marcus look strange at that zombie ~gaje~) oh gosh who is this exactly? He’s really disturbing this scene!! (the other’s just flashmob. That zombie just smiling at them and get away.) ohhhhhhh what the???
The days pass this way ... But sometimes, we even find the actual words ... Words like: - Hungry and
Marcus        :  City.
Narrator      : They can communicate. They do share somewhere tasty foods. Traveling to the past can not make sense. Especially when everyone and their grandmother trying to give them a head shot all the time. God, they are slow! This will take a while.
On the other hand, the 5 young people : humans, they are getting a new orders from the captain of the military : Julie’s daddy.
IN THE ROOM
Daddy                 : Hello, I’d thank you for your services today. Since this plague destroyed the world, (stop & flashmob)
Julie             : And do you think we can found the things of cure?
Daddy         : And the survival of our world ... (stop & flashmob)
Perry                    : No one believes in the cures anymore, Julie.
Daddy                 : Through ...Volunteers like you, To gather resources beyond the wall. (the music’s changing in to the spooky one) The first word of advice: Corpses looked humans, but they are not. They do not feel. They do not bleed. Whether they are your mother or your best friend, they are beyond your help. They are uncaring, unfeeling. They are incapable of feeling remorse.
Julie           :  It’s looked like someone who you know, Dad?
Daddy                 : They are just an image, like this: As sons and daughters that enable the soul continues ... In human settlement with honor. You are the critical part of what stands between us ... And extinction. So take the obligation to return to us safely. And if you remember the training, you will. Good luck, good journey, and God bless America.
Nora           : USA! USA! USA! (looking at Julie)
Perry                 : Let's go.
Somewhere, the coprses are looking for the human, going to the city. (music’s playing)
IN THE DRUGSTORE
A lot of zombies
Perry                    : Hey Berg, will help us or not?
Berg            : wait a socond dude.. i’m the fifth phase, i’m gonna be a winner!
Nora           : Did You hear that?
Julie           : I did. We should bay off.
Perry                 : Hey, we can not just bay off. We have orders. Any idea how much the city needs medication for a month? We need a bailout to survive.
Julie           : Yeah, you sound like my dad.
Perry                 : Thank you.
Julie           :  It was not a compliment.
Nora                   : Oh here, guys. Take some Prozac. Maybe this can cheer you up ... (something cracks) I told you i heard something.
Julie                   : Perry, let's bay off. (prepares the gun, perry goes to the sound’s source) Perry!
Perry                 : We have orders, Jules. There was nothing anyway. You're being paranoid, okay?
Julie           : Perry!
Perry         : Shoot the head!
(music’s playing with sound of the fights and the gun’s shoots) Fighting each other. Corpes are attacking the humans. R see Julie and falin in love with her. Perry shoots him. (music’s changing in to something frightening) Then perry’s eated by R.
R                      : Nice watch! I'm not proud of it. In fact I appreciate look away for a moment here. I do not like hurting people. But this is the world now. The new hunger is a very powerful thing. If I do not eat it whole, If i save his brain, he will stand up and become a corpse like me.  But if I do ... I take his memories, his thoughts. His feelings. Sorry, i just can not help.  The brain is the best part, the part that makes me feel human again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Flash back
Julie   2       : Like this, Perry? (music’s playing : fun)
R                      : I do not want to hurt you.I just want to feel what you felt. Feel ... a little better. A little less dead.
Julie 2                :  Perry, I think I wanna hit you. (hit Perry : toppled back ward) I meant, i wanna slap your face. (slap him : feels hurt and confused) Ohh shit! Sorry, i meant i think love you.
Perry 2       : (To the audience) gosh, she just wanna say this but hit and slaped my face?? (Julie just flashmob)
Julie 2        : Say something. Dont just say nothing ...
Perry 2               :  I. .. I think I love you too, Julie. (walking for a while and stop: sitting down)
Julie 2                : I miss the planes. My mother said it looked like a Magic Slate.
Perry 2               : Yeah. I like the way you remember tthat kinf of stuffs. If dont ... Everything is lost. You know?
Julie   2       : Yeah... Everything is messed up.
Perry 2       : Not everything.
Julie 2                : Cheeze , bro. (stop. All are flash mob. Back to the fight action)
------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO THE ROOM
Julie           : Perry. Perry!
R                      : J... julie... (Julie’s affrad of R. R touches Julie’s face and dabs blood to her face to left out the scent of human from the other zombies) s... safe. Come.
Narrator      : After R left out the scent of human from Julie, then he brings that girl to the home of the zombies. These other guys never bring home a living person. You know why? Because this is crazy. Well now, he thinks they think she's one of us. A new addition to the family. They think that is insane. That if you think about it. Because life have to be so weird.
IN THE PLANE
A lot of zombies
ZOMBIE 5 is standing right there, in the door and scan everyone with a metal detector machine. (kasih humor) 
R                      : (julie’s crying) Home ... (R sit down and setting his hair style, trying to be looked handsome) No Eating ... (practice how to eat, while Julie looked so afraid of him) keep ... you safe. (r trying to approach Julie, but Julie’s looked so frigthened. R leaves Julie alone. Julie’s just flashmob)
Okay, Maybe she wants to think about it some more. I can tell when a girl needs space. There are several ways to meet a girl. Eating the brain of her boyfriend's ... That is, one of the most in ortodox.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FLASH BACK : JULIE’S HOUSE
Daddy         : This is a special occasion.
Perry         : A special occasion, sir?
Julie   2       : It's mom’s birthday.
Daddy         : To Diane. To mother.
Perry         : Yes
Julie   2       : It's my mother's birthday.
Daddy                 : So Perry, Julie told me that you are working in agriculture. But tell me, never considered working in construction With his father? You know, the wall must be complete.
Julie 2                : Dont mind him perry. The idea of my father to save humanity You build a big concrete box, Put everybody in, And guard the door with guns until we grow old and die.
Daddy                 : Well, Julie, without the wall we would be eating ... Brains in place of rice.
Julie   2       : Dad!
Julie 2                   : Father .. Perry ...
Narrator      : Perry and Julie is going to the construction where the father of perry’s working. Finally they found perry’s father, but he’s a corpse. He tried to catch them and trying to bite them, but Julie shot him first. Unfortunately the other corps saw them and running after them.....
R                           : What she suffered was exhausting. I need a different approach. Okay, here we go. Dont be creepy, dont be creepy, dont be creepy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Julie                   : What are you doing? (R trying to find a blanket and give it to julie) Please leave me alone. (julie starts crying) Why me? Why did you save me?
R                      : No.. dont... cry. (music playing : dangdut) heii.. please.. better music operator! Goshhh....!!! (slow music’s playing) Safe ... keep you safe... (heart beating)
Julie           : What are you?
IN THE MORNING (STILL IN THE PLANE)
Julie           : I am hungry. Just let me g!.
R                 : It's not safe.
Julie                      : It is not safe? Ah, is not safe. Then you should go and get food. Because I'm starving. Please ... I would be very grateful if you could food.
R                           : Okay. (giving the sign that she should stay there)
Julie                      : Yes. (then R just get out to find the food for julie. Julie try to escape and running away from the plane. But there’s so many corpses out there) God ... Shit
R                           : (coming up from behind) Dont run ... not.. safe. (touches and dabs the blood to julie’s face) Come. It's safe.
Julie                      : Thank you.
R                           : Be.. dead. Okay? (julie acts as a dead, but failed cause it’s too much) It's.. too much.... i told .. you. It’s not.. safe.
Julie           : Yeah, I get that. I'm really hungry now. Yes!!! (kasih humor) (R giving a bottle of beer to Julie) thank you.. Oh, man ...I do not even remember the last time I drank a beer. (trying to open the bottle : hit, bite, somersault –salto, FAILED. R just staring at her flatly and weired. Julie give the bottle to R) Even that is not so bad, Mister Zombie.
R              : My ... Name ...
Julie           : You got a name? What is your name?
R              : Rrrr ...
Julie           : Rrr? (flashmob)
R              : This meeting is not going well. Felt like dying again.
Julie                   : Your name starts with R? (R just nodding) Robert? Richard? Randy? Uh ... Rockefeller? Ricardo? Why do not you just call it R? Starts with R, right?
R                      : R.. it’s not bad.. (smiling)
Julie                   : I wanna go home, R.
R                           : It's not safe.
Julie                   : I get that. And look ... I know that you saved my life, and I'm grateful for that. And you walked with me to this place. So I know you will walk with me out again. (flashmob)
R                      : Oh, no! She can’t leave, she just got here. Tell her she has to wait, tell her ... they’ll know this. (to the audience) You have.. to ...Wait. They ... will ...Know this.
Julie                   : How long?
R                      : view ... days? They’ll... forget. You’ll.. be.. safe.
Julie                   : are there others like you? I mean ... I've never heard before talking corpses. I mean, do ... grunts. Okay. Some days, huh? And what can be done here in a few days anyway.
Julie                   : it’s a really cool records. How did you get all these?
R                      : i... umm.. collect.. things.
Julie                   : i can see that.. you are, my friend, umm.. a reholder. There’s some umm a full records here. They are so cool. Ah.. you love it. (playing the music, fun music) Why do you have so many vinyl records? Failed to make an iPod work?
R                      : Sound .. better. More.. a..live. (spanning his finger and enjoy the music)
Julie                   : R, can I ask you something? (R just staring at julie wothout an expression) My boyfriend ... He died back there, would he come back? As one of you ... (R shaking the head) that’s good, I guess. Something happened there. (downward her face) A lot of things happened to him. But I guess there’s just came a point  where he can’t face it more. It’s just... in my world, People die all the time.So, you know, it’s not like umm... I'm not sad because he is gone. Because I am. But I think I ...I prepared myself for this, For very long time.
Narrator      : R just go away from her and plays the music. Both of them are sleeping, but julie is the only one who can sleep, cause she’s human. Out side of the plane, marcus is just watch the lights from the inside of the plan.
R                      : Must be nice to sleep. I wish I could. I wish i could dream. That’s not a real option for me. The dead do not dream. This is the closest we get. 
Narrator      : R just got a flashback from perry’s memories : the tme when perry just got in to the mission, talking with Julie’s dad. At the time when the team just went to the city of zombie and attacked by the corpse. Then R just feeling bad when he just got that memory. when he just looked back to Julie, she’s not here. Then he just heard the screaming which is must be from Julie. He just go to the sounds’ source. He found Julie was attcked by the other corpses. (fighting scene, with humor ofcourse)
Julie                   : You said a few days. It’s been few days. I have to go home.
R                      : stay.. together. It's not safe.
Marcus       : What?!
R                      : It's Julie.
Marcus       : living? Eat. Eat! Eat!
The bonies are coming There. R and Julie are leaving from there. They are going to the stadion to leave the town because the bonies are running after them. The bonies become the biggest enemy for everything that has a heart’s beat, includes Julie and R. Unconciously, R starting has a heartbeat and becoming more alive cause he falls in love with Julie.
IN THE STADION
A lot of zombie
Marcus       : Are you okay?
Julie                   : Oh .. R? (Julie surprised when she saw a lot of corpses coming to them. Then both of Julie and R are holding their hand each other and move away from those zombies.)
Narrator      : both of them are leaving the city and going to the place where the humans living. On the way to back home, they are driving the sport car. R, as usual, without any expression just looing at Julie, the one who drives the car. The rain is falling down makes Julie feels cold which make them decide to pull over in to one of the houses there.
Julie                   : Jesus ... I'm freezing. I'll stop here. This is one of the places that my father vacated. Let's see, maybe this house has some food to eat. ok what we got. A polaroid.(capture the picture of R) Say cheese! Okay, see? (shows the photo of him) Yeah. It is important to preserve the memories, you know? Especially now that the world is way up. Everything you see, you may be seeing for the last time. Perry used to say that... Here ... take a picture. (R takes picture of julie and sitting arounf there while he just reads a newspaper)
Julie           : I'm exhausted. I go up the stairs, I'm going to sleep. Good night.
R              : Okay... (continue reading the newspaper)
Julie                   : umm... R, I was thinking ... You know, you could ... Sleepin’ there if you want. On the floor. This home is freak me out, so ... Okay. (feeling confused and little bit nervous)
IN THE ROOM
A lot of zombie
Marcus        : (walking around and just stopped because his pant just had been holded by a corpse.)
(Put the humorous things here)
(Then he find something, a sclupture who just holding their hands each other. He just watching the sclupture and remind something) well, ah... i think i remember something... it’s like...umm.. memories?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE STADIUM
Flash back (romance music’s played)
Marcus       : (holding a girl’s hand and smiling at her) hei.. may i ask you a question?
The girl      : yes, anything honey..
Marcus       : ~gombal
------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO THE ROOM AGAIN
(Funny music’s played)
Zombie 6      : (coming approach marcus and standing right him) what you. ... doin? (stupid expression)
Marcus         : Do.. do you.. feel it? Do.. you feel it??
Zombie 6      : (staring at him without any expression) ahhh... wh..aat??
Marcus         : oh my... god. Do.. you feel it?
Zombie 7      : (coming and join the conversation) what... doin? (marcus and zombie 6 are watching at her awkwardly) what.. you.. doin?
Marcus       : do.. you feel it? (both of them are nodding slowly. They got what marcus mean)
IN THE ROOM
Julie           : Holy shit, is my father. Get back! He will kill you. If you see him, will shoot in your head, And... and you just be gone. (they’e just in silent and watching the soldiers leaving) Hey. Do you have to eat people?
R              : Yes
Julie           : or you’ll die?
R              : Yes
Julie             : But you didn’t eat me. You rescued me, like... a bunch. (R is shaking his soldier) It must be hard being stuck in there. I can see you’re trying. And that’s what people do.You know, we try to be better. Sometimes I get sick of everything. But you ... you .... You try something harder more than any human in my city. You're a good person, R. Anyway.
R                 : it.. it was me. (giving peery’s watch to julie, julie said nothing and looked shocked)
Julie             : I mean ... i guess, I have knew that. (feels sorry about what happen to perry)
R                 : you... you did?
Julie             : Yeah. I guess i hoped you didnt. I’m sorry
R                 : Julie ... i’m sorry. Julie... i’m so .. sorry. Julie (wanna cry)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FLASH BACK
IN THE STADIUM
Nora             : You guys can have any job in the world,
Julie             : And then do something totally different. What would you do?
Nora             : Nursing
Julie             : Yes?
Nora             : Yeah. Healing people, Saving lives. Yeah, and finding ... finding a cure.
Julie             : I like that. One day someone will figure this whole thing, and ... Exhume the world.
Nora             : Exhume? Umm and.. and.. and what does that mean?
Julie             : Exhume means like a revive.
Perry           : It means dig up ... and umm.. dinngin’ up the corpses ...
Julie             : Whatever!
Perry           : (looking at the R’s coming) What are you doing here? Woow.. are you actually dreaming right now?
R                 : am not sure.
Perry           : You can;t dream, corpse. Dreaming is for humans.
Julie             : chil out, Perry. He can dreaming if he wants too. How about you, R? What you wana be?
R                 : I do not know. I do not know who I am.
Julie             : well, You can be whatever you want. Is not that what they say?
A                 : We can, right? You know what I mean?
Perry           : it’s not gonna be happen, lover boy. Not after you told her you ate her ex..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
R                 : I dreamed too. You can not be what you want. Everything you'll ever be is a zombie slow and pale, Hunchback of dead eyes. What I thought would happen? She would stay with me? Hopeless. That's what I get for wanting more. I have to be happy being what I am, things do not change, I have to accept that. This is not how to feel. And I should not feel this i guess .
Kevin           : Identify yourself!
Julie             : Is it just me, Kevin.  It's okay, I'm okay.
Kevin           : just stop right there!
Julie             : It's okay. - I was not infected. –
Kevin           : I said stop, Julie.
Julie             : Okay, fine.. fine.
Kevin           : just let me check you.
Daddy          : Is she okay?
Kevin           : clear sir.
Julie             : Hey dad.
Daddy          : I sent half of the unit you of our miliary to looking for you. Nora said .. you were taking to the coprses place.
Julie             : Yes, Nora said. I escaped, I waited in a house in the suburbs and ... I found a car, and then ... I came here.
Daddy          : Julie, are you sure that nothing bit you?
Julie             : Do I look infected to you, father?
Daddy          : We have to be safe.
Julie             : Yes, I know, I know. I'm fine ... I swear.
Daddy          : I thought I had lost.
Julie             : I'm here, Dad. I'm here.
Daddy          : wellcome home.
Julie             : yeah, i gotta be back
R                 : So I decided to go home, the plane dead And stop thinking so much. I'll forget it. Just forget about everything else. I will ... Oh, shit, I'm cold. What the hell is that? Corpses do not get cold.
Marcus         : Yo.
R                 : Why are you..  coming here,
Marcus         : The bonies, they’re chased me up. Came to find you. Where is she?
R                 :  went home.
Marcus         : Are you okay?
R                 : No.
Marcus         : Bitches, man. Bony ... are looking ... evil. And she ... Began .. something ... I saw ... Images ... Last night ... Memories ... My mother ... Summer .. Wheat ... The girl ...
R                 :  Dream!
Marcus         : you are ... changing things.
R                : We are. I have to tell her. Will you help?
Marcus         : Help. Exhume? They said ... Fucking yeah!
R                 : Wait here.
Marcus         : Be careful.
R                 : Okay.
Marcus         : So ... I’ll wait here.
Not so bad. Julie and I are helping others, And it spread fast. I think the bony did not like it, why are behind us. I have to say to Julie, Explain what is happening before it is too late.
IN JULIES ROOM
Julie             : No, seriously, Nora! I mean, corpses are only ... They are so stupid and vicious in the first meeting that we do not understand. Yes God! What's wrong with me? Okay, I ... I have to tell you something. That's kinda weird, please do not panic. But ... I miss him really.
Nora             : You. .. misses him?
Julie             : Is not that, I just ...
Nora             : just like ... like ... as if she felt attracted to him. like ... as if he was her boyfriend. Your ... her boyfriend zombie. I know it's hard to find guys ... Now faces, With this apocalypse thing, but trust me, And you know you feel the lack of Perry ... Okay? But Julie, this is weird. Type ... I just have to say that care, that is i wish i can seach on the internet and look up.., what's wrong with you?
Julie             : Shut up ...
Nora             : Right. Okay. I'm going to bed. Hey ... I'm glad you came back.
Julie             : Yeah.
Nora             : Sweet dreams with your zombie. Right.
R                 : Julie. Julie.
Julie             : R?! What you are doing here.
R                 : I came to see you.
Julie             : R , You can not do that. It's dangerous.
Nora             : Grigio, shut up, I'm trying to sleep.
Julie             : Sorry. Jesus, R! Are you crazy?The people here are not like me. If you see, you will be killed. You understand that?
R                 : Yes
Nora             : Are you alone? No! Seriously, what is going on here, Julie? Oh, my God! Is he?
Julie             : Yeaah.
Nora             : Hi there?
R                 : I'm sorry ..
Julie             : I know. I'm sorry too. I missed you really.
R                 : Me too.
Julie             : Funny, it was warmer than I remembered. It patrol. Let's go. Come. You're lucky that my father is busy building this thing. 're Safe tonight, R. After that, I do not know what we'll do.
Nora             : How did you die?
R                 : I do not ... remember.
Nora             : What is your age? Because you can have 20-something ... But it can also be a teenager, got one of those young faces. Oh, my God! Hardly smell you, you do not stinks. It does not smell of rot. It's amazing!
Julie             : Nora, he came to do an interview. Stop ...
Nora             : Because you came here, R?
R                 : I have to show ... everyone.
Nora             : Show what?
R                 : We change.
Nora             : Coming here was a bad thing. You could have used the phone. As soon as he sees you he blows his brains out. Wait a minute ... You said "we"?
R                 : The other ... changed ... They dream.
Nora             : That's kind of something important.
R                 : We had to flee ... fast.
Julie             : What do you mean?
R                 : Bony ... chased me ... They chased us.
Julie             : Okay, we have to go to my father.
Nora             : This is a bad idea.
Julie             : It will be reasonable about it.
Nora             : I think it's a bit confusing. He had his mother ... That was reasonable with his father, But that did not stop her to take a shot. Presumably his father gets bullet in the head of the corpses.
Julie             : What other choice do we have, Nora?
Nora             : Dude, you should get out of town, someone will definitely see you.
R                 : We have little time.
Nora             : We can make a transformation in him.
R                 : What?
Nora             : If you assume that he was cute one day course, we can handle it.
Julie             : Yes, we can handle it.
Nora             : We can put layers of base ... on the base.
Julie             : A little blush. Actually quite blush.
R                 : Not a chance.
Nora             : Yeah, okay ...
Julie             : You can change this song, please?
Nora             : Why? It's cool! Wait ... You're hot!
R                 : What?
Julie             : Nothing.
Nora             : It's just ... you look good.
Julie             : I do not know how my dad will react. He will be like crazy, I know.
R                 : Yeah. Look.. Let's just stay together. We're changing everything.
Julie             : I know.
R                 : stay together ... promises?
Julie             : I promise.
Nora             : Hey, I came to ... lend a hand with this.
Kevin           : Excuse me. What do you guys want?
Julie             : My father, Kevin.
Kevin           : Miss. Grigio, I can not allow. We are in a state of high alert.
Julie             : Why?
Kevin           : What is it?
Nora             : It is strategic matter. I always think it is strategic matter, come on!
Kevin           : Hey. Hey.
R                  : Say something human, say something human.  "How are you?"  Exactly right.  Okay ...
Julie             : Okay, you guys wait here.
Daddy          : What are you doing here?
Julie             : What is happening? Why all this?
Daddy          : Not sure, but it's not good. We continue to strengthen the passage resizable. Skeletons and corpses are coming to us. We do not know why, but if attack ... We can not do much, they are the majority. Then you go home, lock it all,
Nora             : we have a weapon there, my glock pistol. This?
Daddy          : Yeah, okay.
Julie             : I need to talk to you.
Daddy          :  Julie ...
Nora             : dad, is important. This will sound ... crazy, but ...
Julie             : I think the dead are returning to life.
Daddy          : That sounds crazy.
Julie             : They are changing, dad, I know that somehow are healing themselves
Daddy          : Think are healing themselves? How is that?
Julie             : I saw. It's really happening!
Daddy          : You know what happens too? What happens is that every day is more of them and less of us. They are not healing themselves! We are your source for food, they will not become vegetarians. They do not eat broccoli, they eat brains! your mother and your boyfriend included. Okay? So I want you to wake up!
Nora             : I'll explain. Okay?
Daddy          : Explain? How so explain? You? Leave it to me. Go home ... Monte barricade in our refuge. Join provisions for a period ... Hey. Who are you?
Julie             : This is ...
Daddy          : Do not ask you, I ask him. Who are you?
R                 : I. ..
Daddy          : You're a corpse?
Julie             : He saved my life. He took care of me. I teased him something, and ... So, we started something in others ...
Daddy          : Now he's spreading something in me!
Julie             : Father, no! Father!
R                 : I want to help.
Nora             : Please, he does not want to attack us. He wants to help us.
R                 : Nodes .. we are improving.
Daddy          : Things will not get better, things will get worse. People are bitten, then become infected, And I'll shoot your heads.
Julie             :  No, Dad.
Daddy          : That's what happened to your mother, and is what will happen to him.
Nora             : I'm sorry, but you as well. Go ... stay safe, no matter what happens, okay?
Daddy          : Julie ...
Julie             : I gotta go.
Daddy          : It's fun, you will not shoot.
Nora             : Yes, I'll totally.
Julie             : Okay ... We have no better place.
R                 : I know of one, full of people ...
Julie             : What?
R                 : The stadium.
Julie             : Sure. Let the subway. Wow!
Marcus         : Please excuse me. Excuse me, excuse me. Please welcome, come.
R                 : Hi
Marcus         : Julie?
Julie             : Hi
Marcus         : Here are ... we.. are ready.. For fight.
Julie             : Yeah, I can see that! The soldiers are coming,
Marcus         : Bony, they are ... here is now ... Keep going ... I will handle it.
On the other hand
Daddy           : Do not shoot the girl!
Kevin            : We will not. Sir, your daughter is with corpses, I await orders.
Daddy           : It's okay.
Kevin            : Who the hell we shoot?
Marcus : How about it? Hi. Hey. Hey. Hi
Kevin            : We see corpses fighting skeletons, Lord. Exchange, we are seeing it too.
Daddy           : Excuse me, can you repeat that?
Kevin            : We see corpses fighting skeletons, Lord.
IN THE PLANE
Julie              : R? Please, please! R? Are you okay?
R                 : Yes..Yes. am fine.
Daddy           : The next is the head. Move over, Julie.
Julie              : No!
Daddy           : Julie, exit now!
Julie              : dad!! You must listen to me. I know that everybody lost. I know you lost your mom. But you and I, we're still here. We can fix it all. Can we start again ... They need our help. Please, Dad, look at him. He is different. He is ... God ... Bleeding. He is bleeding father. Corpses do not bleed!Oh, God! You are alive! He's alive!
Daddy           : Do you feel pain?
R                 : Yes? Yeah! sir
Daddy           : we have something here. The situation has changed. Let's get out of here.
IN THE ROOM
Daddy           : You still bleeding?
R                 : Yes
Daddy           : Good! Sorry.
R                 : On the one hand, getting shot in the chest hurts, But wait, on the other hand ... I feel good for bleeding.
Narrator         : Why feel the pain. Why feel the love. I wish if the bony heal with love. And we would not necessarily kill them all. This guys are so screwed that have not improved. They can not change. In fact, we join forces with humans. And by joining forces they had no chances. Those who were not killed just ... languished. And the rest of us, Us as we gain new life. Barely remembered what this thing meant. Humans began to accept us, to connect us. The teach us. This is the key to healing. It was scary at first, but ... All great things start frightening. Not? This all happened. This is our world being ... exhumed.
Emily            : Need help?
Marcus : Yes I have ... stiff fingers. Here.
Emily            :. Oh, it's okay.I don’t mind.
Marcus : Oh, I insist. I am ... Bob Marcus.
Emily            : Emily.
Marcus : You are ... very beautiful.
Emily            : Thank you, Marcus.
Marcus : Now is when you say ... I am beautiful too.
Emily            : excuse me? But you’re a man.
Marcus : ohh yeah ofcourse.
Emily            : are you... umm a gay?
Marcus : hahaa.. no, am not. I meant, you have to say i’m handsome too.
IN THE STADIUM
Julie              : R
R                 : Yeah?
Julie              : Have you remembered your name?
R                 : No
Julie              : You can give a name, you know? Choose one, whatever you want.
R                 : I like R.
Julie              : Really? You do not know what it was? Do not know about your past life?
R                 : No, I want that.
Julie              : Only R, eh?

R                 : Only R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The analysis of short story girl by o henry

The analysis of short story girl by o henry 1. the point of view             The point of view that used in this short story is the 3rd person point of view and the dramatic. The third point of view because the writer mention the name of the characters in the short stories like: “......... robbins, fifty, something of an overweight beau, and addicted to first nights.... and Hartley, twenty-nine, serious, thin, good-looking, nervous.......” Beside that, the writer also using a noun and pronoun to tell the story to the reader like : “.... a man with an air of mistery came in the door and went up to Hartley....”             Beside that the dramatic point of view, we can see that from the way the writer tells the story and using the scene of the story like the real situation in life. On the other hand, the writer also tells us abt the problem taht might be always found in our life, like looking for the nany or the cook for their house. Which is not always easy to find the good

ASSESSING SPEAKING

ASSESSING SPEAKING      There are four categories of listening performance assessment tasks. A similar taxonomy emerges for oral production. Imitative      At one end of a continuum of types of speaking performance is the ability to simply parrot back (imitate) a word or phrase or possibly a sentence. While this is a purely phonetic level of oral production, a number of prosodic, lexical, and grammatical properties of language may be included in the criterion performance .      We are interested only in what is traditionally labeled”pronunciation” no inferences are made about the test takers ability to understand or convey meaning or to participate in an interactive conversation. The only role of listening here is in the short-term storage of a prompt,just long enough to allow the speaker to retain the short stretch of language that must be imitated. Intensive      A second type of speaking frequently employed in assessment contexts is the production of short streches of oral language

INTRODUCTION TO LITERATURE

Ketika mempelajari karya sastra –yang disebut dengan introduction to literature dalam bahasa inggris-, kita pasti bertanya-tanya apa sih yang dipelajari dalam mata kuliah ini? Nah, saya akan mencoba menjawab pertanyaan ini sedikit. Dari asal katanya ,  introduction to literature  memperkenalkan karya sastra bahasa inggris. Sebenarnya konsep dasar dari literature baik dari bahasa indonesia, bahasa inggris maupun bahasa lainnya itu sama.  Yang membedakan antara satu karya sastra dari karya sastra yang lainnya hanyalah bahasa yang digunakan dalam penulisan karya sastra tersebut. Literature itu sendiri sering diebut dengan  work of art , dimana tulisan dibuat sedemikian rupa sehingga meninggalkan kesan seni didalamnya. Jenis-jenis karya sastra  dalam bahasa inggris yaitu  prose , roleplay dan poetry .  Prose atau prosa dalam bahasa indonesia terdiri dari novel, novella dan short story. Jenis karya sastra seperti ini biasa kita temukan, bukan?  Bagi anda yang memiliki hobi membac